Subject: [Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 18 08:36:08 2007

Eric Korenman said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?

> Thanks - I think I will borrow my friend's noctilux.
> He offered to sell it to me as well.
> Take my time and take pictures..<<<<

Eric mon ami take care as people have fallen victim to the vixen Noctilux!
;-) Once she captures your heart, mind, soul and visual results with her
amazing ability to record by almost no light, digital M8 or film M7, you'll
be hooked for life and never remove it from your camera unless for a special
moment of grace!

Some years ago a few of us were ordained "Night's of the Noctilux Light
Table" :-)

If you find this strange feeling to "shoot in darker and lesser light" she
has succeeded in capturing another victim .

ted

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] M8 love - Noctilux or Nokton?)