Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1: Wroclaw and Prague
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 17 14:27:29 2007

Nathan these have benefited from reposting in the larger sizes. I very much
like alternate 1 outside the gallery. It suggests a
whole story regarding the participants. My other favourite is the lovely
rendering of the glass sculpture. It draws me into the
scene to investigate. Lovely subtle colour and interesting content.

Cheers
Hoppy