Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 17 07:41:23 2007

Thanks Peter.

I agree with much of what you say about us dog-people. But the other
side of this question (to get or not to get another friend) is the
responsibility issue. Frost was with me at the studio every single
day. It was great to have him. But it also, very often, prevented me
from getting work done. While I had him trained; and a sharp, "photo"
command worked as a "stay." Hundreds of times over his life, with his
leash around my shutter hand he'd take off after a squirrel at the
moment of exposure. So while I'm mourning his passing in waves of
emotion; I'm also imagining a bit personal freedom.

We'll see.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com