Subject: [Leica] Forte no more?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 16 20:48:51 2007

On 1/16/07 5:23 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> Just to be sure that some of my eastern European films are still around, I
> went to J and C Photo. They are shut down for 3-6 months for
> reorganization.
>
> http://www.jandcphoto.com/JandC/update.htm
>
> I don't like the way things are going for the film world.

I'd love some more 70mm black and white film for my Hassy backs I'd wish I'd
heard of this place before.
Trouble is...
Look at Contact Us or About US and there is no mention anywhere on the whole
site as to where these guys are located. England? No idea.
That always gets me.
Big secret as to where they really are.
Harder to find harder to do business with is what I say. Or
Harder to find less likely for me to do business with...

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W