Subject: [Leica] Forte no more?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 16 21:24:49 2007

On 1/17/07, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> I'd love some more 70mm black and white film for my Hassy backs I'd wish
> I'd
> heard of this place before.
> Trouble is...
> Look at Contact Us or About US and there is no mention anywhere on the
> whole
> site as to where these guys are located. England? No idea.
> That always gets me.
> Big secret as to where they really are.
> Harder to find harder to do business with is what I say. Or
> Harder to find less likely for me to do business with...

Dunno. I found it in two seconds. Like all German magazines, you look
under "Impressum" and you find exactly what you want to know:

http://www.fotoimpex.de/impressum/impressum.html

Everything you need to know: street address, telephone number, legal
stuff, even the individual (human) responsible.

They are working on a new home page (web shop). The old home page has
even more (a map on how to get there).

In the UK (they are also there) you can find a map here:

http://www.retrophotographic.co.uk

In the US they had J and C. There's your mystery.

Daniel

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Forte no more?)