Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nursing Mom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 16 12:42:23 2007

On 1/16/07 3:18 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

> At 09:41 AM 1/16/2007, you wrote:
>>>
>> Wish I could see it.
>>
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> Why can't you see it, Mark?
>
> Tina

Thanks for the URL Tina!
Because I had the thing all configured wrong so it looked like that was the
only copy I had of a post from that thread and it didn't have the URL on it.
But later when I sorted it right I found the rest of them. Some with the
URL.
It's gorgeous and amazing of course! But unusual somehow in the tonality not
sure what the deal is. I'd maybe give it another go and see how it comes out
the second time. Might look better flatter.

There ought a be a RULe that you have to have a URL.

The shot itself though is a definite super keeper.

I think we we are responding to a URL we should have the URL in there.
That way people can respond to the response.
And so on.
Repeat and rinse.

Never mind.

Mark Rabiner