Subject: [Leica] LUG 2006 Yearbook--and Four Simple Rules for the 2007Edition
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 15 22:07:21 2007

Jim, we Aussie LUG contributors are still waiting impatiently for delivery.
The more so, paying a Prince's ransom for UPS (not your
fault!) and reading all of the complimentary feedback from others.
Now having been one of the few to submit my own visage along with the
photos, I have more time to get a makeover for a new shot for
2007.
Regarding your history within direct mailing, on behalf of all of the six
million letter box owners, Thanks for nuthin' ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy