Subject: [Leica] Lightroom and M8
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Mon Jan 15 15:39:27 2007

Ok- Capture One software with M8 is very impressive, however I am
using lightroom pretty much exclusively now.

I tried to get a good calibration of the M8 using ACR Calibrator
script and Macbeth chart, but the readings are wacky and make for
worse color calibration.

Does anyone have a good set of M8 calibration values for Lightroom/
Adobe Camera Raw?

BTW - I got ACR Calibration to work by downloading a newer version.

Eric