Subject: [Leica] Do you like it?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jan 15 16:05:09 2007

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/061108-30w.jpg.html

Shot in really poor light, wide open, hand held, probably at 1/15, with M3 &
Collaps. Summicron 50.

The picture is not very clean, neither sharp, I would liked catch the
ambient ... On the other hand is the first roll of fil I've tried of Berger
400, and I don't like very much, it seems me not "clean",  what do you
thing?

Thnaks for your comments
Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Do you like it?)