Subject: [Leica] Do you like it?
From: luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jan 15 16:05:09 2007
Shot in really poor light, wide open, hand held, probably at 1/15, with M3 &
Collaps. Summicron 50.
The picture is not very clean, neither sharp, I would liked catch the
ambient ... On the other hand is the first roll of fil I've tried of Berger
400, and I don't like very much, it seems me not "clean",  what do you
Thnaks for your comments
Saludos cordiales

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at (bill harting) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from hoppyman at (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Do you like it?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Do you like it?)