Subject: [Leica] IMG hardware software
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Jan 15 13:20:01 2007

On Jan 14, 2007, at 8:11 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> I'm glad you captured it, Steve.
>
> I'm bothered by the almost Luddite tendency of Western society.
> There's a lack of understanding of science - perpetuated by the media
> who confuse science and engineering so badly that you'd never know
> they were different disciplines.

I suspect this is very true Adam, but simply put...
today trivia and superficiality rule...
a true understanding takes hard work and hard time...

Everyone wants to appear to know everything, but in truth most know
nothing...

jacks of all trades, masters of none...

Really who knows why...maybe too much to learn, so it's easier to
pretend...
This applies to many things...science, medicine, history,
politics...and on...
oh well...perhaps each generation says the same about the next...

oh and me, I get by, but I'm in awe of my ignorance...Steve