Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG cookbook: PDF v. PPT/JPG
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 14 08:33:21 2007

It looks really good, but how many of us can actually use it?

Full PDF capability , at least for me, is too expensive for the amount
of work I need it for.

How about  Powerpoint? - I'm sure it's a lot easier to use for most of
us - you can always store a slide in whatever format you like when it's
done.
Just to show that it works, here's a slide from a "bloomers"  PPT  for
one of my translation agencies, subsequently converted to jpeg format

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/PPT2JPG.jpg.html

Needless to say, the "bloomer" perpetrator has now been changed it to
read : We can provide the services of over 50 expert translators at
short notice. (Which is still a rotten translation - It's not one of
mine ;-) )

Cheers
Douglas