Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG cookbook: Sonny
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 14 06:55:16 2007

Looks great for the job, Philippe. Brian is in process of developing a
suitable site, I believe. What a great guy! The only issue I
see is that Brian evidently is averse to PDF's, not being print-centric.

Can you expand on the origin of the template you have used?
Equally important, I'd be grateful for any advice on food photography. Not
an area that I have ever dallied in. I do have some items
and submissions in mind. My overachieving wife has some formidable creations
in her repertoire.
Cheers
Hoppy