Subject: Testing my own M8 ( was [Leica] M8 Article in LFI)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Jan 14 08:06:09 2007

Should have mentioned - After two years 'chimping and fiddling' with a DSLR,
it is a great joy to get back to M style shooting without more than
one button push (IE, the shutter release)
Within the first hour I knew the machine was capturing good histograms
and have had the back snapped up most of the time.
I'm no luddite and love to chimp and check focus, but it is nice to
simplify the process of capturing digital images.

Eric