Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Redux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 13 15:59:14 2007

On 1/13/07 12:39 PM, "Ric Carter" <ricc@mindspring.com> typed:

> I even turned the saturation down some.
>
> I've always seen this with this particular flower and camera combo.
> All the talk about the M8 and infrared has made me wonder about the
> sensor in the Optio. Maybe it has a high ultraviolet response. I
> understand that some flowers communicate with bees on invisible to us
> frequencies.
>
> Ric
>
> >snippet<

I think the M8 sensor might be overly sensitive to Strontium 90.
But only in the highlights.

I think those Adam Aunts are now looking much different now there is an all
for one and one for all thing going on now. The mood has radically changed.

But it looks like they may be saying now DIVIDED WE STAND -
UNITED WE MUTATE!

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N