Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Redux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 13 15:48:51 2007

On 1/13/07 11:42 AM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> I think you oversaturated it a bit too much. Looks like the ants will
> go up into flames pretty quickly.
> Or is that the influence of Mr. Rabiner's atomic beach tower?
> :-)
> Philippe

Now that's how you really previsualized it!
An Adam Aunt on every petal?? To leave that aunt off there would be an
affront against nature wouldn't it?

I think that's cobalt or cadmium violet. Probably both!

The ATOMIC TOWER makes it much easier for life guards.
And their Life Savers. Which come in all kinds of glowing colors.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W