Subject: [Leica] About Helen Hill, Better Link
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Jan 11 21:47:30 2007

Sonny:  Thanks for posting this.  I was just getting out of the car at work
when the Helen Hill story came on, and didn't hear it.  Reading it at my
desk was enough.  I'm so sorry for her, and for the husband and child of
this remarkable woman.  And for all the decent people of New Orleans who
have to deal with this on a daily basis.  The veneer of civilization can be
very thin, and calamity can strip it away.  May it return soon.

--Peter