Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 557
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Jan 11 21:38:42 2007

Sonny:   Using your flatbed to scan flowers is the high-tech equivalent of
those photograms we used to make when we were kids.  Remember gathering
leaves that had been skeletonized by insects, putting them on photographic
paper and exposing them to light?

Of course, the technology has improved a bit  :-)  Those little guys are
really beautiful, and you've captured them beautifully.  In fact, the
method may be better than a macro lens for some subjects--you got great
depth of field.

--Peter