Subject: [Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Jan 11 20:28:20 2007

Mehrad:  Have you ever heard the one about the used car dealer who claimed
that "this car was owned by a little old lady who only drove it on Sundays."?

--Peter

At 11:57 AM 1/11/2007 -0800, mehrdad quoted an auction on The Site That
Dare Not Speak Its Name:

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one)