Subject: [Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jan 11 12:49:21 2007

Could read as: I took a DMR from my uncle whot thinks it is stolen,
and now I am trying to sell this because I know it's worth a lot of
money. Now what would be an acceptable explanation to make people
believe that I am a legitimate seller?
Or it's just another snob idiot that had to have the latest of the
latest only  to discover as with all the other have-tos he bought
before that he actually didn't used it. Hence selling it, to fund the
next unnecessary gimmick.
In the latter case, I'd say, if you need it, try to get it. Deliver
him of his whim at the lowest posiible price.
But in the first case I would only hope that the dude can't get it
sold and finally gives it back at his uncle.
So it's tricky. I would not bid.

Philippe

Op 11-jan-07, om 20:53 heeft mehrdad het volgende geschreven: