Subject: [Leica] Non-US LUG Book Shipment, or No LUGger Left Behind
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jan 10 14:32:06 2007

I am still hesitant to bother you with this, Jim, you've done so much
already (and I am trying to find a reliable brother or sister). But I
just might take you up on it eventually, unless there are some
scandinavian lurkers out there (reliable brothers and sisters are
something to nurture, not capitalize on).

Daniel