Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 10 05:27:58 2007

Not seeing it but knowing it's there is just as bad - how stupid do they
think their customers are?

Smoke-screen tactics: We have cocked up. But if you're still under shock
from having bought an M8 it shouldn't worry you too much. Worse things
happen at sea :-)
Their next excuse will be telling us that compared with mistakes made by
other companies their own are not too bad.
Douglas