Subject: [Leica] Now I'm officially Leica user !
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Wed Jan 10 01:53:23 2007

Yeah, thanks Hoppy.
Actually I have lots of transparencies stored in the fridge - all from
my Canon EOS era (few of Velvia and a stock of Sensia 100 intended for a
trip to Beiging few months ago that has never realized).
I just forgot the only B&W (albeit C41) roll I have at work yesterday
(and today I stayed at home for study and taking care some family
issues) out of my M6 excitement, but your're probably right - perhaps I
ought to start with some nice slides....

Regards, Alex