Subject: [Leica] More 4/3 pics with Leica glass
From: denik at comcast.net (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Tue Jan 9 19:28:30 2007

I've also been using a Leica R80 on my E-330 using the same
4/3 adapter as Gary.  I did find the ME-1 magnifier helpful in focusing
with the smaller Oly viewfinder.
The Oly 50/2 Macro my P&S lens & excellent portrait lens.  The
rotating live view screen a bonus. Only wish E-330 was weather
resistant like the E-1.

Dennis