Subject: [Leica] OT: my alma mater :-)
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Mon Jan 8 21:10:32 2007

I'm an Alabama fan but I have to say congrats to the 'Gators!  And
folks questioned if UF should even be in the game.  I don't know why
folks won't resign themselves to the fact that the SEC is THE toughest
conference.  11-1, 10-2 or even 9-3 in the Southeast is hard to pull
off.  12-0, elsewhere doesn't compare.  Just my $.02.  I'm sure the
flames will now begin.  However, just to stay on topic, I've taken a
bunch of photos in the stands of those SEC games with my Leica and a
21mm lens.  ;-)

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.