Subject: [Leica] img: Bicycle project
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jan 8 12:27:05 2007

A Pinarello! That's a real classic.
As seems to be the car you took the driving shot from as if zoomed.
The tree is a difficult one: I'm not sure if framing it in the middle
was the best solution.
On the other hand, this way of framing makes it less obvious and
gives it some stopping power.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 8-jan-07, om 03:30 heeft bill harting het volgende geschreven: