Subject: [Leica] Pix up finally - West to East gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 7 21:48:14 2007

http://rabinergroup.com/horizontal%20neutral/index.htm

I was playing with Photoshop's automated features (wash car do laundry) and
finally came to the website gallery section which got me going and I make a
folder of aliases of my first 17 shots from the 200 .psd files I've been
saving into a folder of my pics of pix from my west to east coast trip (or
move) I traveled this year. May to November. I made those .psd shots in the
past few days I've been telling you about.
Playing with various options on this make your own web gallery Photoshop
automated thing....

So a few look like they need future tweaking or editing.
Editing meaning "make disappear". I could use the "make disappear" feature.
All I have to do is hit a button and do a thing and I can have all 200
images be there but I have to do a few things first.
Spend about 9 hours going thought the rest of my 6000 RAW's (in Bridge)
which would bring that select folder to 300 from 200 shots.
Then cut them in half. To about 150 shots I think.
And that would be my West to East gallery.

I'm excited as I've been in years!
I got so excited I just spontaneously uploaded the folder.
Which I didn't know I knew how to do.
Hope there were no nudes of my college girlfriend in there I didn't notice.

Some of those almost totally muted shots which don't work I'll take the rest
of the color out of pretty quick. Out of the realm of the ridiculous. And
into the glorious realm of real no nonsense black and white. Whose club I'm
mainly in. but like Ted I believe its god to have some color in there now
and then just to keep them on their toes. How I'd phase it at least.

All shots were done with my Leica D-200 camera with Sandisk extreme III
film. 2 gigs it says on it.
Gives you those nice bright colors gives you those greens of summers.
And works great in Tri x mode.
Or Neopan 1600 mode. You just set it at 1600.
Its pouring rain out there.
Yesterday it was 70.
The end is at hand.
But as long as I have a nice shiny website I don't care.
Which i'm sure is what most people think.

Power to the pixels!

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N