Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: peterson_art at hotmail.com (Art Peterson)
Date: Fri Jan 5 21:45:43 2007

Brian,

As with Tina's photo a week or two ago, at least a part of the problem
appears to be focus.  The candles are not in focus, and even the face of the
man standing behind the candles is not in focus.  What seems to be more in
focus than anything else is the wall, which is well behind everything else
in the picture, no?

Art Peterson