Subject: [Leica] Oh! For some M8s....
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 5 17:08:09 2007

Alastair,

This is normal for all digital cameras, except for the RD-1, and most
everyone complained it did not auto cock the shutter.  Granted they could
have used a quieter cocking motor on the M8, but it is not that noisy in my
opinion, it is certainly far quieter than my R8 motor winder and the motor
drive on my F3.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Alastair Firkin"
<firkin@ncable.net.au>: --------------