Subject: [Leica] OT: HK Hotel prices
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jan 2 19:22:33 2007

Sorry for the OT, but I know there are a bunch of world travelers here. We
will be in HK Feb16 to the 21st. On looking at some of the hotel sites,
~$120-$140 seems to be a fairly common rate. Any recommendations and
suggestions? We don't have much of an itinerary - will do some shopping,
sightseeing etc. but shopping is not the main point.

Thank you.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] OT: HK Hotel prices)
Reply from bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell) ([Leica] OT: HK Hotel prices)