Subject: [Leica] Re: Old technologies
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat Dec 30 17:53:47 2006

Larry:

So it goes.  At home I use a Sestrel British Navy Barometer to keep my
techhie digital weather thingie honest.

Something about brass, beveled glass, big easy to read numbers and two
big needles (one RED; one BLACK.  WOW!) and tapping the case to get the
latest reading...

Wouldn't part with it.

Regards,

Bob in Seattle