Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Leftover Flower for Friday
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Dec 27 20:03:48 2006

Jay, Doug, George, Luis, Luis, Leonard, and Philippe--

Thanks for your comments.

I wish I could remember the web site I visited that got me
reconsidering flower pictures. It wasn't worried about perfection and
maximum depth of field. Many of the shots looked a bit abstract,
focus be damned. It made me want to do some freewheeling stuff with
less worry about precision.

My Pentax P&S was just the ticket for macro off the cuff. No tripods
or bellows or slr or perfectionism. Shoot on instinct and let god
sort them out.

More coming this winter.

Thanks for looking.

Ric