Subject: [Leica] Starting a new gallery
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Dec 26 16:13:57 2006

Ira,

welcome to the gallery.

I for one am well known for my liking for cars, see:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/Cars/

or

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album269/

and would be very happy to see more of your shots.

For the Gullwing, I think I would have gone for the wheel as well with a
slightly wider shot and got in a bit more of the door aperture as that is
what
is special about the Gullwing.

Happy Christmas,

Peter Dzwig