Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 26 14:12:09 2006

Peter Dzwig responded:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino

Because ted said:
>> Well OK this put's HCB to bed! Without question a one shot in a lifetime!
>>
>> It's like this, "OK Henri don't feel bad, but old buddy you've just had
>> yer ass shot off!" ;-) And in Canada no less! :-) Love it!

OK Peter, I take it back. ;-) But here's the score! ;-)

Italo Camerino tries............ 1.      HCB......................13? ;-)

But I figured it'll be quiet as a church mouse between now and New Year's
eve so we might as well have something to rag&chew on for a few days as the
weather is the pit's. ;-) But the Lagavulin is full and yer invited for a
dram! :-) Or two! :-)

OK I wont say another word about which one is the better simply because we
all know the lady jumping is! ;-)

I know I shouldn't have said that, but the Devil made me say it! ;-) ;-)
True, as it's too early for any single malt effect. It really was the Devil!

ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re:IMG Rain Jump by Italo Camerino)