Subject: [Leica] OT: what is the closest inkjet paper to Ilford FB
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Dec 26 06:10:28 2006

Nathan,

although not quite the same I find that of Ilford's own - at present 'cos I
believe that there are some new papers due - the Classic Pearl paper works
well,
but their Fine Art is DEFINITELY to be avoided.

Happy Hanahah etc. to you nad all the family. Are you going to Poland?

Peter

PS Since Mrs. D has promised to buy me a new printer for Christmas I shall
follow this thread with interest ;-) Any suggestions. When I have asked the
LUG
before there is always the issure of US models and specs versus European
ditto.