Subject: [Leica] HARRY CHUNWANISTMAS!!!!
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Dec 25 06:27:27 2006

And most specifically, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a New Year in
which you obtain, depending upon your particular bent -
- And endless supply of Kodachrome 64;
- The redesigned Canon EOS MkII, which weighs in at 28 ounces, and uses
stealth technology;
- Or an M8 that actually works!

:-}

B. D.