Subject: [Leica] The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Dec 23 12:16:19 2006

Having seen (at one remove - a group from Davis who did some studies
there a year ago)  the tremendous environmental and workspace
condition abuse in China they need to be called on it. While I agree
that there was a racial overtone to the comment it is a reality.

I honor your being the bar-keep, however and the comment could have
been reworded to reflect the reality without something of a racial
overtone.

Best regards

Adam