Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sharpening
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Dec 23 06:06:07 2006

I looked at their samples. They probably do the product more harm than good.
I think they should have chosen less OOF pictures for their sample pictures.
The after pictures all scream "Yikes, I'm sharpened!"

I want to use that sharpening tool the guys on CSI Miami use (you know, the
one that will let you zoom in an sharpen an infinite number of times until
you can tell which brand of cigarette is in his mouth). ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/