Subject: [Leica] IMG: Big Brother
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 21 18:55:21 2006

Tina Manley said & showed:

> Ted -  I forgot to convert it to sRGB before I posted it.  Is this better?
>
> http://upload.pbase.com/image/71970894<<<

Tina now yer cooking! :-) Made all the difference in the world and it
becomes a Tina B&W photograph. ;-)

Given all those who'll prefer the colour I'm a sucker for B&W because you
look at the content and not the pretty colours!
thanks for the re-post,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Big Brother)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Big Brother)