Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Comparison - M8 correction in PS
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Dec 21 11:05:53 2006

Tina, Walt,
Photoshop can! Well very nearly.
Try Hue/Saturation - select red and shift the hue to around +30, then go
to magenta and shift it to the same value, play about with the magenta
saturation until it looks right (about + 8) . It gets close to the
"true" Canon colours (with the exception of the yellow fringe on the
flag). There is a slight residual yellowish cast that shouldn't be too
hard to get rid of.
This does however imply that something is VERY much off track in the
colour spectrum.
To those more expert out there - how do you convert these values to a
custom PS Filter?
Douglas