Subject: [Leica] better link Kathy got a present
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 20 20:25:23 2006

Don, we have terrier/ schnauzer types and they do dislike rodents too.
Monitored they alert us to cane toads in our garden (an
import from Hawaii). We remove the toads and reward the dogs. Since the
toads are poisonous, we need to intervene always, when we
hear the anti toad bark.
The one animal they detest in their yard is any cat. When those same
uninvited cats tear up our lizards and bird life, we don't mind
that they are chased from our yard when possible. They are all just
following their instincts, of course.

Cheers
Hoppy