Subject: [Leica] IMG A Sunday Walk
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Dec 18 21:00:21 2006

Len, "stream" is positively poetic. Just the right amount of movement in the
water and the rolling surfaces very well modelled by
the light's angle. Great stuff. The "Horses" for me looks to have a few gaps
in the tones as reproduced here. Maybe suffered from
scanning and/or sharpening? For me at least bw is very intolerant regarding
both processes. Really nice content, though and kudos
for doing it with classic gear and bw film!
Cheers
Hoppy