Subject: [Leica] Re: Is the M8 the Edsel of cameras?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Dec 18 20:31:57 2006

The piano in the living room is an essential part of good living.  So is a
first-rate stereo system.
A Leica is an investment in a lifetime of great photography.
An everyday car is a tin can that gets your rump to the Wal-Mart (and often
a rendez-vous with a shopping cart.)

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who is the proud owner of a '95 Corolla with only 130,000 miles, as well as
a '95 Subaru Legacy wagon with just 250,000 miles.