Subject: [Leica] Re: Sexual automobiles
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 18 17:57:58 2006

At 08:51 PM 12/18/2006, you wrote:
> > The car designers of the 50s and 60s were not ashamed to display
> > obvious sexual symbols on their automobiles. The grill of the Edsel
> > was likened to an open vagina

I have a friend who says that the Dodge Ram symbol looks like the
diagram of the uterus complete with fallopian tubes that we used to
see in sex ed classes in junior high.  I'm sure all of those Dodge
Ram tough guys don't even think about that.  :-D

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Sexual automobiles)