Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Dec 18 17:40:09 2006

Don't be rude... I meant it.  Enjoy your Canon, it seems to do what you want
it to do.

We are all different, have different opinions, see things differently, have
different eyes, and different acceptability standards.
I don't wish to try to shove a Leica M8 down your throat,  and I don't want
one shoved down my throat.

Just try to understand everyone's point of view, and be tolerant.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net