Subject: [Leica] leica M6 and M6 TTL
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Mon Dec 18 17:38:05 2006

Bernardo,

One last difference between the M6 and M6TTL is that you can't use the
flash w/ the TTL if the batteries in the camera are dead.  This is due
to the TTL circuitry.  If I'm not mistaken, I think you CAN use a flash
(in auto mode or manual) on the M6, even if the batteries are dead in
the camera.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.