Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8 and my glass is half full
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 16:49:52 2006

Sonny, That brought a grin of recollection to mind.... The cab also came in
handy for moving "band equipment" which triggered another memory....I knew
of two different bands that toured and hauled their gear around in a
hearse....Imagine the reaction of the girl and her parents seeing some guy
pulling up in front of the house behind the wheel in one of those!

From: SonC@aol.com