Subject: [Leica] Re: Sexual automobiles
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 16:44:51 2006

Ahaaa!  I was so naive.... Funny thing ...Years later when I was a college
student a book by Wilson Brian Key "Subliminal Seduction" was simultaneously
recommended reading for both Marketing and Psychology. This is the guy that
claimed all successful advertising was based on subliminal sexual messages
within the content of the advertisement...The example that I remember was
the Farrah Fawcett poster....Several of her curls were air brushed to spell
out "SEX". I don't think Farrah needed any extra help at the time....

From: Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin@optonline.net>