Subject: [Leica] Some Rolleiflex photos
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Dec 18 12:09:37 2006

Thanks Steve, it an f2.8 Planar from around 1960/61 in really good
condition.

The main problem I have is focusing the thing. Not too difficult in bright
light, but more difficult when it's gloomy. How Doisneau used one for street
shots I'll never know (actually skill and talent probably had something to
do with it ;-). I have a $30 replacement screen on it's way from Hong Kong
thanks to eBay, that may be an improvement.

I relied on the built in selenium meter for all of these, it seems accurate
- for b&w at least :-)

Steve