Subject: [Leica] Some Rolleiflex photos
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Dec 18 12:04:28 2006

The sepia is thanks to Photoshop CS3 ;-)

The reason for using Xtol is that I went into central Manchester on Saturday
to buy some developer. All that the largest photograph shop in town had was
a single bottle of Ilford Ilfosol :-(. I had some Rodinal at home so decided
to use that. Film may not be dying, but it doesn't look very healthy if you
shop at a mainstream shop! Thank heaven for the internet and mail order.

Steve