Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Dec 18 11:59:23 2006

Responding to Brian and Tina -

Brian, in all seriousness, I think you ran into a child with some serious
"issues."
And Tina, I have always held that how you work with the camera, and present
yourself, is far, far more important than what camera you use. There are
people who would set off hysteria if shooting with a IIIc with a collapsible
50, and there are people who could shooting with an EOS D MkII and a 70-200
without being noticed. Keep in mind I did all but about 1-2% of my T work
with a DSLR. And I have literally never had a problem when photographing
children.